Note: To enable the photo capture feature of Time Kiosk on a device other than Android or iOS, use one of the following browsers:
- Chrome 45+
- Firefox 33+
- Microsoft Edge
Set up time kiosk photo capture
- If you have not already, set up and authorise the kiosk:
- On a computer, go to Feature Add-ons > Time Clock Kiosk.
- At the left, select the kiosk name.
- In the Edit Kiosk window, under REQUIRE PHOTO ON CLOCK IN/OUT, select Yes > Save.
- On the kiosk device, PIN in, PIN out, and PIN in again.
- A message displays asking for permission to use the device's camera. Follow your device's prompts to grant permission.
View Kiosk photos
- On a computer, select Time Entries.
- In the Timesheets tab, any timesheet with kiosk photos will show one or more small photos.
- Select the photo to expand it, and navigate left or right to view more than one photo.