If you no longer want GoCardless connected to your QuickBooks account, this article will show you how to disconnect.
Note: Only the user who originally connected the GoCardless app to QuickBooks can disconnect it. If this user is no longer listed in the Manage users section, please reach out to the support team using the chat function. Or you can request a callback via the Contact Us button in QuickBooks.
What happens if I disconnect?
- You will no longer have the option to schedule direct debit on invoices.
- If you have scheduled direct debit on invoices, these can no longer be paid through direct debit.
- If the payment has not yet reached its due date, the payment will not be collected from your customer and you'll need to manually take the payment.
- Deposits are not created for the direct debit payments that have already been made when they affect your bank account.
- Mandates requested through QuickBooks are still available to use in GoCardless.
To disconnect from GoCardless:
- Go to your QuickBooks company and select Apps.
- Select My Apps.
- Find GoCardless for QuickBooks and click Disconnect
Note: You'll need to re-import your mandates if you reconnect to the GoCardless app from QuickBooks.