Learn how to download and save sales forms and statements as PDFs in QuickBooks Online.
There may be times when you need to send a physical or PDF copy of a statement or sales form to your customer. Here's how to save a copy that you can print or send to your customer.
Note: For instructions on attaching files to your emails, check your email service's support website.
|Your estimates or invoices will look different depending on whether you have the old or new estimate and invoice experience. Find out which experience you have.|
Now that you understand if you have the new or old experience of estimates and invoices, here’s how to download or print statements and sales forms.
Download sales forms
Download or print sales receipts
- Go to Sales and select Customers (Take me there).
- Select the customer.
- From the Transaction List tab, find and select the sales receipt you want to download or print.
- From the Action column, select Print.
- If you want to print the sales receipt, select Print icon and print as you normally do.
- Or to save as a PDF, select Download icon. Choose where you want to save it on your computer, then select Save.
- Select + New.
- Select Statement.
- In the Statement Type field, select the ▼ drop-down and choose the statement type you want to download: Balance Forward, Open Item (Last 365 days), or Transaction Statement.
- In the Statement Date field, enter the date through which you want to view the statements.
- In the Customer Balance Status field, select the ▼ drop-down and choose the status you want to display: Open, Overdue, or All.
- Verify the Start Date and End Date fields.
- Select Apply.
- Select the checkbox for the customer you want to view or download.
- Select Print or Preview.
- If you want to print the statement, select the Print icon and print as you normally do.
- Or to save as a PDF, select the Download icon and choose where you want to save it on your computer. Then select Save.
- Select Close to exit the PDF viewer.