You can easily create memorised Accounts Receivable (A/R) reports with scheduled email reminders for customer statements.
|Note: QuickBooks Online doesn't have the ability to create recurring customer statements like it does with transactions.
How to create memorised A/R reports with email reminders
- Go to Reports (Take me there).
- Enter Accounts receivable in the search bar, then choose Accounts receivable ageing summary or Accounts receivable ageing detail (depending on how much detail you want to receive in each emailed report).
- Select Save customisation.
- Enter the Custom report name, then Save.
- From the left menu, select Reports (Take me there), then select the Custom reports tab.
- From the Action column drop-down arrow, select the report that you made, choose Edit.
- Toggle ON for the Set email schedule.
- Set your desired recurrence.
- Enter your email address in the Email Information section, then Save and close.
That's it. You now know how to create memorised A/R reports with email reminders for customer statements.