Note: These steps are only necessary if you are integrated with QuickBooks using the Web Connector.
Before you upgrade
- Make sure to save your QuickBooks Desktop (QBD) company file to your computer.
- Open the Web Connector and, next to the QuickBooks Time application for your company, select Remove.
- In QuickBooks Desktop > Edit > Preferences > Integrated Applications > Company Preferences > Select QuickBooks Time > select Remove > OK
After you upgrade
- Using the new version of QuickBooks, open that file.
- On the same computer, open Web Connector and QuickBooks Time.
- At the top right of QuickBooks Time, select QuickBooks, and select Preferences.
- Select the blue web connector.qwc link (please note the 4 digit password found on the same page for later).
- When the file has downloaded, select Open or Run.
- On the security window, select OK.
- On the QuickBooks - Application Certificate window, choose Yes, whenever this QuickBooks company file is open.
- On the access confirmation window, select Done.
- From Web Connector, enter the 4 digit password from Step 4.
- Check the box to the left of the QuickBooks Time application, and select Update Selected.