- From the Menu ☰, select Customers.
- Select the customer's name.
- Select the Details tab, then scroll down to the Note field to see your note.
View a customer note on the QuickBooks Online app that was added from QuickBooks Online on the web
SOLVED•by QuickBooks•1•Updated December 22, 2022
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of QuickBooks users.
More like this
- Record a customer refund or supplier refund in QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•2063•Updated 1 week ago
- Add and manage customers in QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•400•Updated 2 weeks ago
- Customise invoices, estimates, and sales receipts in QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•1121•Updated 1 week ago
- Create and send customer statements in QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•519•Updated December 23, 2022
- Record invoice payments in QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•1100•Updated 3 weeks ago