Remittance advice is a proof of payment sent by a customer to a supplier to inform the supplier that their invoices have been paid. You can send multiple remittance advices in QuickBooks Online.
- Go to Expenses, then select Expenses (Take me there).
- Select Filter, then select the Transaction Type Bill payments. Selecting a particular transaction type will show you its related options such as Status, Date (From / To), and Payee to choose from.
- Apply additional filters if required, then select Apply.
- Tick the transaction you wish to send remittance advice for.
- Tick the Batch Actions box and select Send remittance.
- Update the email copy (if required) then select Send.
Note: If you attempt to send remittance advice to a supplier without an email address you will be prompted to provide an email address. This information can be saved to the supplier's contact card by ticking the box labelled Save email address for future use.