- You're a public body or more than half your work is in the public sector (unless you're a charity).
- You're a company with only one employee paid above the Class 1 NIC Secondary threshold.
- The employee is also a director of the company.
Changes to Employment Allowance
SOLVED•by QuickBooks•QuickBooks Online•49•Updated 6 days ago
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of QuickBooks users.
More like this
- Pension Re-enrolmentby QuickBooks•20•Updated July 16, 2021
- Payroll Tax Changes 2020/2021by QuickBooks•15•Updated September 02, 2021
- Payroll Tax Changesby QuickBooks•1•Updated 1 year ago
- Set up workplace pensions in QuickBooks Online Standard Payrollby QuickBooks•102•Updated May 09, 2022
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) in QuickBooks Online Standard Payrollby QuickBooks•165•Updated 6 days ago