- Go to Payroll and select Employees (Take me there).
- Select your employee that you want to opt out of the pension scheme.
- Under Pay Run Settings, select Pension Settings.
- Select Opt out of this pension scheme.
- Enter the opt out date and reference.
- Select Yes if you would like to refund pensions contributions for the employee.
Note: Refunds should only be applied within the opt out period.
- Select Set and then Save.
QuickBooks Online Payroll Advanced
Opt out of a pension scheme in QuickBooks Online Advanced Payroll
SOLVED•by QuickBooks•5•Updated 1 year ago
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of QuickBooks users.
More like this
- Set up workplace pensions in QuickBooks Online Standard Payrollby QuickBooks•141•Updated September 21, 2023
- Payslips in QuickBooks Online Standard Payrollby QuickBooks•219•Updated 1 year ago
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) in QuickBooks Online Standard Payrollby QuickBooks•231•Updated 1 year ago
- Turn on QuickBooks Online Standard Payrollby QuickBooks•135•Updated September 20, 2023
- Delete a pay run in QuickBooks Online Standard Payrollby QuickBooks•157•Updated 1 year ago