Learn how to troubleshoot Error 1935 when installing QuickBooks or .NET Framework
When installing QuickBooks or Microsoft .NET Framework, you receive either of these errors:
- Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework
- Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of assembly
These are the possible reasons why you get the error code.
- Microsoft .NET Framework system files are in use by another installation.
- Anti-virus/anti-spyware applications are preventing installation.
- .NET Framework is not installed, damaged, or a program is preventing the installation.
We share solutions to resolve the issue.
Perform these Intuit recommended solutions to resolve the issue.
- Reboot your computer. And start the installation again.
- If you have anti-virus or anti-spyware software, stop or temporarily disable it. And start the installation again.
- If installation is successful, restart your anti-virus software.
- If the error occurs again, proceed with the next step.
- See Install QuickBooks in Selective Startup for detailed instructions.
- If you continue to receive the error, see repair or reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework. And start the installation again.
|Note: If the error persists after following the solutions above, Intuit recommends you consult a qualified IT professional or Microsoft as there may be damage to your operating system.