At this time, QuickBooks Online doesn't have an 'average days to pay report' to help you determine how long your customers normally take to pay their invoices.
To prepare a similar report, you can use the following workaround options:
- Send reports to Excel, and use Excel to calculate this value (Intuit doesn't provide support in creating the formulas in Excel). To do this:
- Go to Reports (Take me there).
- Search for and open the report you'd like to view.
- Select the Export icon, then Export to Excel.
- Note: You can only export one report at a time to Excel.
- Check if there’s a third-party reporting application that would create this report for you in the QuickBooks App Store. Additional charges may apply.
Now you're able to create an 'average days to pay report'.