Undeposited Funds are payments you receive that haven't been deposited yet into your bank account. You can generate a report that shows your total Undeposited Funds.
How to create a report of your total Undeposited Funds
- Go to Transactions, then select Chart of accounts (Take me there).
- In the Action column of the Undeposited Funds account, select the dropdown arrow, and then select Run report.
Things to know about the report of your total Undeposited Funds:
- This report will show a list of current Undeposited Funds as well as funds previously undeposited for the time period or date range selected.
- By default, the report covers a time period of 90 days (Since 90 Days Ago).
- If you need to change the time period, select Customise, then just set your desired time period. Select Run report when done.
|Note: When you're ready to deposit Undeposited Funds, you can use a Bank Deposit to transfer it to the appropriate bank account. For more detailed steps, see What are undeposited funds?|