If you would like to add hours worked for a team member without clocking them in and out, follow the steps in this article.
Note: You must be an account administrator or a manager to create a timesheet for another team member.
- In QuickBooks Time, at the bottom of the screen, tap Crew or More > Crew.
- Select a team member, and tap Clock In.
- Toggle Enter Hours Only to On (green), then select the date and hours.
- If shown, tap the currently displayed job code or customer, Select Job, or Select Customer, and, from the list, make a selection.
- Tap Clock In. A "Timesheet created for 1 user" message displays. Tap OK. (Note: The team member is not actually clocked in.)
To clock your crew members in, see how to clock in, switch jobs or customers, take a break and clock out.