Learn how to view your team members’ timesheets in QuickBooks Time.
View the actions taken related to the selected timesheet, including clock-ins, job or customer switches, clock-outs, edits, and more.
In QuickBooks Time, select Time Entries, then Timesheets.
- To view your own timesheets, select My.
- To view your own and your team members' timesheets, select All.
- To view one team member's timesheets, select All, then search and select their name.
- To view today's timesheets, select Today.
- To view timesheets for a different day, select Calendar , then the day.
- To view timesheets for a different week, select the < > .
Customise the display
To choose which columns are displayed, select Show columns , and select or uncheck the column types. Only 6 columns can be displayed at a time, including any custom fields you’ve set up, photo attachments, and geofencing flags. Select Wrap text to expand the rows to make all text entries visible.
Explore timesheet options
- There are three actions you can take next to any timesheet that isn’t locked.
- Select Edit Time to make changes to a timesheet.
- Select View Log to view all timesheet history, including edits.
- Select Delete Time to delete a timesheet.
- Manager edits are indicated by Edited by Manager next to a timesheet. To view these edits, select View Log next to the timesheet. The user field is displayed in red for manager edits.
- If the Location column is displayed:
- If you have location tracking turned on, select display map to view the associated GPS map.
- If QuickBooks Time Web displays, this indicates time tracked from a computer's web browser.
- If Automated displays, it was a clock in performed automatically for the user, like after an automatically ended break.