There are many ways you can see how much time you've worked by viewing your timesheets or checking total hours.
Note: The options available to you may depend on the permissions granted by your administrator.
- Go to Time Entries and select Timesheets.
- Choose the date range (Week, Month, etc.) at the top, then jump backward or forward in time using < and > to view all your timesheets.
- Go to Reports (Take me there) and select Payroll Report.
- Choose your date range and if you would like to view your hours in Hours and Minutes (HH:MM) or Decimals, then select Run Report.
- Your time totals display at the top.
- Select your name to view your individual timesheets for your given date range.
Manual Time Card
- Go to Time Entries and select Manual Time Card.
- Using the arrows at the top of the manual time card, select the week. The total number of hours worked each day displays at the bottom of each column. The total number of hours worked for the week displays at the bottom of the far-right column.
- Open QuickBooks Workforce (formerly QuickBooks Time mobile app), and select Overview.
- Your Day Total, Week Total, and Pay Period total are displayed at the top. Swipe the tiles to change the view.
- In the Workforce app, select Track Time, then Timesheets.
- Your timesheets for the last 90 days are listed here, with the most recent at the top.