Note: This topic applies to you if you're using GoCardless for QuickBooks. Learn more about GoCardless
If you disconnect, you can no longer schedule direct debit on your invoices. Notice that the Schedule Direct Debit option no longer appears on invoices.
- If you have scheduled direct debit on invoices, these can no longer be paid through direct debit
- If the payment has not reached it's due date, the payment will not be collected from your customer and you will need to manually take the payment.
- Deposits are not created for the direct debit payments that have already been made when they affect your bank account.
- Mandates requested through QuickBooks are still available to use in GoCardless
To disconnect from GoCardless:
- Go to your QuickBooks company and click Apps from the left navigation..
- Click My Apps.
- Find GoCardless for QuickBooks and click Disconnect
Note: You'll need to re-import your mandates if you reconnect to the GoCardless app from QuickBooks.