In QuickBooks Online, you can quickly create a report of voided cheques.
|Note: This report is only accurate if Void was used on all voided cheques. Cheques can also be voided by journal entry in the current period if void or voided was entered in the Memo field.|
To create and run a report that tracks voided cheques, follow these steps:
- From the left menu, go to Reports.
- In the search bar, type Transaction. Select Transaction List by Date from the search results.
- Select Customise.
- Choose your desired date range.
- Select the Filter button.
- From the Transaction Type drop-down, select Cheque Type Void by the Memo field.
- Select Run Report.
That's it. You now know how to create a report of your voided cheques.