Once you delete a transaction, there's no way to restore it. Using the Audit Log, however, you can recover the details of the deleted transaction so you can re-enter it.
Here's how to locate and re-enter deleted transaction(s):
- Select the Gear icon on the Toolbar.
- Under Tools, select Audit Log.
- From the Filter drop-down, select the appropriate User, Date and Events filters.
- Select Apply.
- Locate the deleted transaction. (Tip: To easily find deleted transactions, use the browser search Ctrl + F and type "deleted".)
- Under the History column, select View.
- All the information needed for the transaction can be found under the Event column.
- Using the information from the Audit log, you can re-enter the transaction as new with its original transaction date.
Now you’re able to use the Audit Log to re-enter deleted transactions.