Learn how to accept matching transactions in QuickBooks Online mobile.
QuickBooks matches up transactions for you. For example, if an invoice payment matches a downloaded income transaction, QuickBooks suggests it as payment for the invoice. In this article, we'll show you how to quickly scan matched transactions and approve them using your mobile device.
- Select Banking.
- Select a bank. (Note: Use the list icon to get a better view of all connected accounts.)
- If a match is correct, swipe right to accept. If you want to see transaction details, select the transaction.
- If there's just one match and it's correct, select Accept.
- If there are multiple matches, choose the correct one, and select Accept.
- If none are correct, search to find other possible matches. Choose the correct one, and select Accept.