In QuickBooks Online Standard Payroll you are able to set up multiple workplace pension schemes
Setting up for the first time
If you are setting up QuickBooks Online Standard Payroll for the first time, we can help.
- Sign into QuickBooks Online and go to Employees or Payroll menu.
- Select Choose your plan. You'll see the two options to choose from: QuickBooks Online Standard Payroll and Advanced Payroll.
- From the QuickBooks Online Standard Payroll option, select Get Started.
- Go to Employees or Payroll menu, then select Get set up to run payroll.
- Enter your payroll information.
Once you have entered your default workplace pension, you will notice an option to add another workplace pension.
Already using Standard Payroll?
So you have already ran payroll this tax year, and you want to add additional pensions.
- Sign into QuickBooks Online, and go to Employees or Payroll menu.
- Select Manage workplace pensions from the Pensions tile.
- Select Add workplace pension.
- Enter the details provided by your pension provider.
You can also create and manage your pensions individually through your employees profile, or through Accounts and Settings via Company Cog in the top right.
Refer to this article to learn more about pension schemes in QuickBooks Online Standard Payroll.