What you may be experiencing:
After updating Windows 10, on or around December 2017, you may be unable to email forms from QuickBooks for desktop using Outlook. The error displayed will be ' QuickBooks is unable to send your emails to Outlook'.
What you can try now:
- Repair Microsoft Outlook (NEW): Select your version of Microsoft Outlook below for instructions on how to perform a repair Microsoft Outlook 2010 (applies to Outlook 2013, 2016 and Outlook 365) Microsoft Outlook 2007 IMPORTANT: These steps are highly technical in nature and may be best performed by a qualified IT professional
- Use the 'Email later' feature (New workaround)
- Mark the invoice as 'Email Later' (find checkbox next to Email button)
- Click 'Save & Close' or 'Save & New'
- Go to File -> Send Forms -> Select invoice and send email
- Set up your email service in QuickBooks Desktop
- Save the form you wish to send as a PDF document and then email as an attachment from Outlook
- We are currently testing a fix but still need your help to further investigate this issue by joining us in a short troubleshooting session. If you would like to volunteer, please call us at 1-877-772-9158.