If you have created a pay run that imports timesheets, there might come a time you need to re-import timesheets into the pay run after changes have been made to the timesheets or additional timesheets have been added.
Re-importing all timesheets for the pay run
You can re-import timesheets into a pay run by following these steps:
- Open the pay run you wish to import for and ensure the pay is unlocked
- From the Pay Run Action bar click Import Timesheets
- Confirm the timesheets that you'd like to import into the pay run
This will then re-import the timesheets for all employees in the pay run and update their calculations.
Re-importing timesheets for a single employee
If you want to import the timesheets for just a single employee, you can do so by the following steps:
- From within the pay run, click on the employee you want to re-import the timesheets for
- Click on Actions and then click Import Timesheets
- Select whether you want to import just the timesheets for this period, or timesheets for previous periods as well
- Click Import
The timesheets for this employee will be imported into the pay run and the pay run calculations will be recalculated.