We have launched a new advanced payroll offering to bring you a new feature-rich payroll and workforce management application, enabling you to manage expenses, timesheets, pensions and payroll all in one simple system.
Our new advanced payroll product will replace PaySuite. If you are currently using PaySuite, you/your clients will be given the option to be easily migrated to the new QuickBooks Online Advanced Payroll product.
PaySuite will be discontinued by the end of the 2019/20 tax year with a view to migrating you/any clients in advance should you/they chose to be upgraded.
- PaySuite will be discontinued and will not be available after the end of the 2019/20 tax year.
- Our new advanced payroll product will replace PaySuite and you will be given the option to easily migrate onto QuickBooks Online Advanced Payroll. This process will be managed by QuickBooks experts ensuring a seamless migration experience. We will be in touch in the coming months with more information and timelines to make sure you are fully informed and prepared.
Our new advanced payroll product will replace PaySuite. You will have the option to migrate to our new QuickBooks Online Advanced payroll product, or choose to download your data in advance if you decide not to migrate.
Advanced Payroll has been designed for power users who need a few more features and want to be able to manually adjust almost anything in their pay runs. Typically this product is best suited for accountants who run payroll for multiple customers and SMBs with unique and complex payroll needs.
Advanced Payroll is available in Simple Start, Essentials and Plus.
It is now available on our product chooser page.
It is expected to last until Summer 2019.
Refer to QuickBooks Online Advanced Payroll Hub to learn more.
- Whilst Advanced Payroll is in Beta there will be no charge for using the product.
- Following the Beta there will be an introductory special offer during which it will cost £1 per paid employee per month.
- As with all Intuit products, Advanced Payroll will be competitively priced for the value it provides to our customers. We will provide more information about Advanced Payroll pricing in the coming months.
Contact our award-winning QuickBooks experts.
Can I/my clients migrate to QuickBooks Online Payroll from PaySuite if QuickBooks Online Payroll would be a more suitable product?
Yes, however this will be a manual setup. If you are using either QuickBooks Online Payroll or PaySuite and wish to get one step ahead with our advanced product, please contact our Customer Success team.
We will be sending you more information on the upcoming migration and the timelines in the coming months. In the meantime, they can switch to QuickBooks Online Payroll or try QuickBooks Online Advanced Payroll in Beta should they wish.
As of the 31st May, Paysuite has been removed from Labs and is no longer available to new clients.
Will historical data be migrated and will it all be done by us or will the client have to do anything on their side?
You can export your company information at any time. Click on the company cog, employer settings and company payroll export. We will send you a reminder closer to the time.