Get help resetting your password or recovering your user ID for QuickBooks Online.
If you forgot your QuickBooks Online sign-in info, no worries. You can reset your password and get your user ID in no time. Here’s how.
Change your password
If you just need to update your user ID or password, you can do it from Intuit Account Manager.
Recover your user ID or reset your password
Important: Resetting your password for QuickBooks Online also resets it for your other Intuit products like TurboTax or Mint.
- Go to the QuickBooks Online sign-in page.
- Select I forgot my user ID or Password.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
If you used your email address or user ID to verify your account, you'll get an email with a password reset link.
- Check your spam or junk folders.
- Add email@example.com to your contact list.
- Check all email addresses you might've used to sign up for your account.
- Make sure to unblock emails from Intuit. Learn more about how to whitelist Intuit emails.
|Note: To proceed with the password reset or user ID recovery, you need to have access to the email you used when you signed up for QuickBooks Online. If you no longer have access, send us an email change request.|
Locked out of your account?
If you've exceeded the maximum number of attempts to sign in and are locked out of your account, Contact Us.