There may be times when you need to provide an Intuit Support representative access to your QuickBooks Online company data. When you provide this access to the Intuit representative, they'll be able to further assist you. In these situations, you'll need to create a new Company Administrator.
How to create a new Company Administrator for Intuit Support Assistance
- Go to Settings ⚙.
- Under Your Company, select Manage Users.
- Select Add user (or New depending on what you see).
- Select Company Administrator for user type then Next.
- Provide user details. Make sure you enter email@example.com in the email address field.
- Finish adding the company administrator and you’re done.
Now you know how to invite Intuit Support to access your QuickBooks Online data so they can assist you.