You can add banking details to your invoices by adding custom fields, headers or footers to the invoice.
Here’s how to add the fields:
- Go to Settings ⚙ and select Custom Form Styles.
- Locate the Standard style and select Edit on the right-hand side of the column.
- On the style page, you can select a new style or select Content to stay with the one you have.
- On the Content page, select the pencil on the right to edit the footer section.
- In the Add payment details and footer section add the bank details as a footer.
- Select Preview PDF to view the changes you made before saving them.
- Select Done.
Note: The change will only apply to newly created invoices after the invoice customisation was applied.
Note: you can also create your own invoice template in Word. See article How to Import Template Styles from Word