Learn how to email sales forms in QuickBooks Desktop.
In QuickBooks Desktop, you can email sales forms and statements to your customers. You can send them individually or as a batch, or save them to send when you're ready. Here's how.
To save forms:
- For most sales and purchasing forms
- Select the Email Later checkbox.
- Save the form.
- For statements
- Go to the Customers menu, then select Create Statements.
- From Select Customers, select what you want to do.
- Select E-mail.
- Go to the File menu, then select Send Forms.
- Select the checkbox for each form you want to send.
Note: Select the Combine forms to a recipient in one email checkbox if you want to send multiple forms to a single customer.
- Select Send Now.
You can also edit or remove an email from the list from the Select Forms to Send window.
Edit an email
- Select the appropriate email, then Edit Email.
- Edit the email as needed in the Email Text box. QuickBooks automatically saves any changes you make.
Remove an email
- Put a tick beside the emails you want to remove.
- Select Remove.
- Select Yes.