The direct integration of QuickBooks Time & QuickBooks 2018 will be discontinued after May 31st, 2021.
Don’t worry, you won’t lose your integration. To continue syncing your QuickBooks Time data with QuickBooks, upgrade to the latest version of QuickBooks Desktop or connect using the web connector.
Option 1 (recommended)
Upgrade your QuickBooks Desktop to 2019 or newer. Upgrading before the deadline means nothing will change with your QuickBooks Time integration.
If you choose to continue using QuickBooks Desktop 2018, you can re-integrate with QuickBooks Time using the Web Connector.
First, remove your current integration:
- In QuickBooks Time, go to Feature Add-ons > Manage Add-ons.
- In the Installed section, find QuickBooks Desktop for Windows.
- Select Uninstall.
Then, install and set up the web connector integration:
- Still in Manage Add-ons, find QuickBooks Desktop Integration.
- Select Install and choose QuickBooks Desktop 2018 or older.
- Select Continue to set up the integration.
- Note: If applicable, custom assignments and mappings will need to be redone once your integration set up is complete.