This article will show you how to import all active mandates from GoCardless into QuickBooks. You can import mandates from the Direct Debit Mandates page in QuickBooks Online.
To import mandates:
- Go to Accounts and settings by clicking the gear icon and under Lists, select All Lists.
- Click Import mandates.Things to remember:
- Mandates who are listed that can be imported from GoCardless.
- Only active mandates from GoCardless can be imported. Mandates that have been already imported do not appear on this list.
- Mandates that are in a currency other than GBP or mandates that are not preauthorised do not appear either.
- We attempt to automatically match mandates from GoCardless with your existing QuickBooks customers, based on their name and email address.
- Use the drop-down options to match the mandates with the customers, if needed.
- Change or type in the email of the customer as it appears in QuickBooks, if you need to.
- Click Import.
If you need to set up a customer and schedule payments in GoCardless read this, or check out our FAQ page for answers about GoCardless.
Want to disconnect from GoCardless? Follow these steps and read what happens when you disconnect it from QuickBooks.