After integrating QuickBooks Time and QuickBooks Online, you can export approved timesheet data to QuickBooks Online.
If needed, see: How to approve, unapprove, and reject timesheets
Export Approved Timesheet Data
After approving timesheets, you can export the data to QuickBooks.
- In the top right corner of QuickBooks Time, select QuickBooks.
- Select Export All Approved Time.
- When the Proceed with export? window displays, select Export all hours.
- To view the export details from QuickBooks Time, select QuickBooks > View Sync Log.
- To view the timesheet data in QuickBooks Online, select the Time tab to open Time Entries.
Note: Time can be seen and managed in QuickBooks Online in the Time tab before it is exported, but it must be approved and exported before it can be used for things like payroll and invoicing.