When you manage multiple clients through Wholesale Billing, it's useful to be able to see account status information quickly.
QuickBooks Online Accountant puts all the details you need on the Manage Wholesale Clients section on the Your Account page. You'll find everything you need about your client's subscription price, status, current version, and more.
How to find the wholesale billing client information?
- Go to the Settings ⚙ icon..
- Select Your Account.
- Scroll down to the Manage Wholesale Clients section.
Manage Wholesale Clients status information
In this section you can see all the clients on your Wholesale billing. Your clients are divided into two sections:
- Pending Client Companies: This section shows clients you've moved to Wholesale Billing, but which have not yet become active on your wholesale subscription.
- Wholesale Clients: This section shows clients who have already been fully added to your Wholesale Billing, and whose companies you're being billed for.
The specific details you'll find about each client's subscription is:
- Company: The name of the client company.
- ID: The Company ID for that client. If you call or chat for support, this number can help an agent look up the client you need help with.
- Status: This shows whether the company is active or cancelled.
- Product Version/QuickBooks Version: The type of subscriptions that this client has, such as QuickBooks Essentials and QuickBooks Online Payroll.
- Wholesale Activation Date: For clients in a pending status, this is the date that this client is currently paid through.
- Subscription Price: How much you're paying for each client after the Wholesale discount. You can mouse over the cost to see a breakdown of how it's calculated.
- Actions: Allows you to upgrade your client's subscription, cancel that company's payroll, or remove it from Wholesale. Not available for pending client companies.
|Note: In order to avoid billing you for time that your client already paid for, the company won't start billing on your Wholesale subscription until this date, but it will stay active in the meantime.|
Once you’re done reviewing the client information, you can return to your client's account.