We recently discovered a payment processing issue that may have caused you to be overcharged. When you sign-in to your iTunes & App Store account, you may see more than one active QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription, causing you to be charged for each active QuickBooks subscription.
Please take the steps below to cancel the extra subscription(s). If you need any help with these steps, please contact us at a time that works for you – we’re available 24/7.
Cancel the Extra QuickBooks Self-Employed Subscription(s) From your iPhone's Settings:
- Select your name
- Select iTunes & App Store
- Select your Apple ID
- Select View Apple ID and sign-in to your iTunes account
- Scroll down and select Subscriptions
- From your Subscription page, you should see more than one QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription listed in the Active section. Cancel the most expensive QuickBooks Self-Employed Subscription.
We wish we could take care of the refund for you, but for this specific problem, you'll have to reach out to Apple to request the refund. Please cancel the extra subscription(s) prior to requesting a refund to prevent future charges.
- Contact Apple Support
- Select Billing & Subscriptions
- Select Subscriptions & Purchases
- Select Request a refund
- Select Request a refund (recommended)
- Sign In with your Apple ID and password
- Select Report a Problem associated to the QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription(s) with the higher charge
- For the Problem, choose I didn’t authorise this charge and copy the following description of the problem: