This feature allows you to customise payslips generated for your employees.
The settings for payslips can be accessed and updated by selecting the Payroll Settings tab located on the dashboard. The Payslips page is under the 'Business Settings' heading to the left of screen.
You are able to upload an image to use as a logo on your payslips. To do this you:
- Select the blue Choose a Logo button under the Business Logo heading.
- A second window will pop up. Click Select File.
- You are then able to browse your computer files for an appropriate image.
Note: Images must be .gif, .jgp or .png, and we recommend dimensions of no larger than 150px by 350px.
You are also able to configure payslips using the following options:
These options allow you to control which information is displayed on employee payslips:
- Show leave accruals - show or hide leave accruals on employee payslips.
- Show employee external id - show or hide the id number that's been manually assigned to this employee by the payroll administrator.
- Show line notes - show or hide line notes on employee payslips. (Disabling this will not hide payslip notes).
You can have the payslips in web format or z-fold format, which is the alternate for older z-fold style payslips.
- Email Notification from email address - specify this to set the from address that emails are sent from. This is handy for when employees want to reply to their payslip with questions or queries regarding their pay.
- Option for a custom message to show on payslip notification emails - this message is appended to the payslip notification emails (not the payslips themselves).