In this article you'll learn how to delete a pay run, and understand what happens when a pay run is deleted in QuickBooks Online Standard Payroll.
The Pay History dashboard will show the most recent pay runs by default. To access and see all pay runs in QuickBooks, go to Payroll > Pay History.
How to delete a pay run
To delete a pay run:
- Go to Employees or Payroll menu.
- Select Payroll History and choose the most recent period.
- On the Payroll details page, click Actions and select Delete Payroll.
- Type YES in the box, then click Delete.
- Repeat these steps for any additional pay runs that need deleting.