This article describes the steps to follow to complete your final payroll of 2019/2020.
- Run and submit your final payroll as normal. We will notify you in product that it's in your final payroll of the tax year. See Paying your employees in QuickBooks Online Payroll.
- After you have Save & Submit your final payroll, you need to file your Full Payment Submission (FPS) to HMRC. See Submit FPS to HMRC
- You can submit the FPS on the Submission screen or Taxes > Payroll Tax > FPS. Note: As this is your final submission, we will automatically advise HMRC that this is your final payroll of the tax year.
- Once you have submitted your FPS, you will receive a confirmation email from HMRC that your submission has been accepted, if you would like to see a breakdown of what was sent to HMRC, go to Taxes > Payroll Tax > Click the filing > Review
- Download or email your payslips. See Payslips in QuickBooks Online Payroll
- Print off the P32 report and P60 report for each employee. See Employment Payment Record (P32 report)