The Employment Payment Record report shows the amount that is due to HMRC for a given tax month. If you pay weekly, the report will show the sum of the weeks for the relevant tax month.
To view the Employment Payment Record report
- Go to view your reports in QuickBooks.
- Under Employment Payment Record, select Run.
- Select the current year.
The report opens in a PDF viewer, showing some of the following:
- Tax period and tax period dates
- Your net Income Tax (this is the sum of Income tax (PAYE) and student loan deductions made from your employees).
- Your gross and net NICs (the sum of your NICs from employee and employer contributions).
- Total deductions from NICs, which include any recoveries for SMP or SPP paid to employees. Also, if you are entitled to Small Employers' Relief, the additional 3% NIC compensation.
- Employment Allowance, if you are entitled to claim this.
- Amount Due to HMRC for the relevant tax month.