In this article will focus on pay run warnings that may appear, and how you can configure warnings in your QuickBooks for pay runs.
Warnings could appear as soon as a pay run is created, or during the pay run (depending on what actions are performed in the pay run.
To view warning details
- Click on the word Warning.
- Click on the warning expand the details.
You can choose which warnings display for a certain pay schedule in your QuickBooks. All you need to do is:
- In the Payroll Settings, go to Pay Schedules.
- Select the pay schedule you want to set up warnings for.
- In Pay Run Warnings, select Click here to configure. You will be presented a list of warnings which you can choose from.
- Tick to select the warnings you would like to appear. Alternatively, you can untick the warnings you want to stop displaying on pay runs for this pay schedule.