The VAT Detail Report lists transactions that are included in each box on the VAT return. Below are common questions answered about the VAT Detail Report.
How is the VAT Detail Report run?
The VAT Detail Report will automatically run on the basis you have chosen in your VAT Settings.
How are the amounts on the VAT report calculated?
- The amounts on this report are calculated for the dates you choose at the top of the report screen.
- If you've backdated any transactions or made any changes to a transaction you have already filed (known as Exceptions), these will not be included on this screen.
- Note: To see these transactions (known as Exceptions), refer to your VAT Exception Report, or go to the Submit return screen.
Can I modify the dates for this report?
You can modify the dates for this report in order to show your VAT transactions as of an earlier date or to see the detail of your sales and purchases for a different date range.
- Go to Reports.
- In the search box, enter VAT Detail Report and then select it.
- Choose the report period and desired date range.
- Select Run report.