This article is for all UK VAT-registered businesses using QuickBooks Online to calculate and submit VAT to HMRC.
From April 2019, all eligible VAT-registered businesses in the UK will have to keep their financial records in a digital form and submit their VAT returns using approved software. Find out whether you're eligible here.
Learn how to:
- Set up VAT
- Edit settings, codes, schemes and dates
- Add an additional tax rate, group rate or custom tax
- Show/hide active or inactive codes
- How to turn off VAT, MTD and banking feeds
- Calculate VAT at line or invoice level