- The Chrome App is no longer available to be installed. If you already had it installed, you can follow these instructions to use it.
- The QuickBooks Time time card app for Chrome users does not support clocking in without selecting a job or customer.
- If you need full functionality, use the QuickBooks Time web app or mobile app.
- The QuickBooks Time Chrome app syncs automatically with the web and mobile apps. If you want to sync immediately, select the sync icon.
- You can use the QuickBooks Time Chrome app offline. It will sync with the web and mobile apps the next time you connect to the internet.
Launch the App
- Select the QuickBooks Time icon, and sign in.
- In the permission request window, select Allow.
Clock in, switch jobs or customers, take a break, and clock out
- To clock in: Choose a job or customer from the list, and you will be automatically clocked in.
- To switch: Choose a different job or customer.
- To take a break: From the Job Code or Customer list, select a break code.
- To clock out: select Clock out.
Edit, delete, or add your timesheets
Note: Your administrator must grant the Manage My Timesheets permission for you to do the following:
Select Manage Timesheets, and a timesheet.
- Select the pencil icon to edit the selected timesheet.
- Select the trashcan icon to delete the selected timesheet.
- Select the plus icon to add a timesheet.