Hey there, @thehandelands.
I'd be glad to help share with you the steps in adding a new business to an existing account. Also, every business with it's own EIN requires a separate subscription.
Here's how to subscribe to another company:
- Go to: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/online/.
- Choose the version of QuickBooks that best fits your business.
- You can buy now or sign up for a 30-day free trial.
- Since you already have an Intuit account, select the Adding a company to an existing account sign in link.
- When asked, enter the same Email Address (User ID) and Password.
- Fill out all the information about your new company.
You can refer to this article for more information about this: Create or add another QuickBooks Online company.
If you are subscribed to more than one company, you can switch between them quickly:
- Select the Gear icon.
- Under Profile, select Switch Company.
- From the list, select the company you want to switch to.
If you need additional help, feel free to reach out to our Customer Care support. They can use the screen sharing tool to help you get this resolved quickly.
Here's how you can reach them:
- Go to Help.
- Click on Contact Us.
- Enter your questions or concerns and click on Let's talk.
- Choose either Start a chat or Get a callback.
Don't hesitate to comment below if you need additional information. I’m here to help. Have a great day ahead.