Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Hi there, oscorod.
Thanks for taking the time to visit the Community. I'd be glad to lend a hand with canceling your account.
This can be done in just a few simple steps. Here's how:
1. Make sure you're in the account you'd like to cancel.
2. Click the Gear icon in the top right corner.
3. Select Account and Settings.
4. Choose Billing & Subscription.
5. In the top section, beside of the Subscription status, click the blue Cancel link.
6. You'll be asked if you'd like to change your plan, call in, or Continue to cancel.
This article provides info on what happens to your data after you cancel: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/What-happens-to-my-QuickBooks-Online-data-afte....
I wish you and your business continued success. Feel free to comment below if you have any other questions.