Hi there, gulfcoastreopres.
Thank you for posting here in QuickBooks Community.
Once you already change the password, you'll have to update the credentials in QuickBooks Online to reflect the changes.
1. Select Banking at the left panel. Then, Banking.
2. Select the appropriate bank account under Bank and Credit Cards.
3. Click the pencil icon in the bank account card and select Edit sign-in info button. Enter your updated username and password in one of the following ways:
If Error 103 appears, select the Reconnect my account link and enter your new username or password.
If no error message appears, select the Edit ✏️ next to the bank name, select Edit sign-in info, and enter your updated bank website username or user ID and password.
4. Click Save and Connect. QuickBooks try to connect with your bank to verify your information.
5. Once you receive a confirmation message, choose I'm done, Let's go!
For further concerns, please feel free to post again here in Community. Have a wonderful day!