Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Thank you for joining the QuickBooks Community! Here’s how you can get that customized report you're looking for.
1. Go to Reports and scroll to Sales and Customers.
2. Choose Sales By Customer Summary or Sales by Customer Detail.
3. Once the report opens, select Customize.
4. Enter the report period you need.
5. Below Rows/Columns, Select Filter.
6. Select the specific customer and add other information if necessary.
7. Select Run Report, located at the bottom right of the screen.
Above the report, you should see a Print Icon. Select that option and you will be well on your way with your report!
Please don't hesitate to reach out back to me if you have any other questions.