Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
The Profit & Loss report shows the Sales of Product Income accounts and the Cost of Goods Sold accounts that are associated with your inventory-enabled Product/Service items.
You can customize your profit and loss report. By doing so, you'll be able to block certain accounts from displaying on the report.
1. Go to Reports.
2. Scroll down to the Business Overview section.
3. Choose the Profit and Loss report.
4. Select Customize.
5. Choose the Filter section.
6. Press drop-down box beside Distribution Account.
7. Pick the accounts you would like to include in the report.
7. Hit Run Report.
Always feel free to leave a comment below if you have other questions. I'm always here to help.