Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

I wish to change the company address

The Company Address is US, I wish to change it to UK
2 Comments 2
Fiat Lux - ASIA
Level 15

I wish to change the company address

You have to open a new blank QBO UK version


then you may have 2 ways to migrate data before cancelling your US account.


I wish to change the company address

Looks like you're using QuickBooks Online (US version), @accounts518.


When you have a QuickBooks US version, the system will only allow us to enter an address within the US. With that, applying for a new address that is UK-based isn't possible. Please refer to this article for more information: Change your business name, contact info, or EIN in QuickBooks Online


In your case, you would need to select the QuickBooks version that is intended for your country. If you consider creating a new QuickBooks Online account (UK version), you can use this link: Online accounting software that supports you and your business.


Once you have a new QuickBooks Online account, you cancel the old one (if you want to). Please follow these steps I’ve laid out below:


  1. Sign in as an Admin to QuickBooks Online.
  2. Select the Gear icon, and choose Account and Settings.
  3. Click Billing and Subscription.
  4. In the QuickBooks section, select Cancel (paid subscription) or Cancel Trial (if you’re using a trial).
  5. Select Continue to Cancel, then Continue to Cancel again.


If you're looking more resources about handling data and other details within your QuickBooks Online account, visit this article: QuickBooks Help Articles.


I'm always right here if you have further concerns soon. Take care and have a good one, accounts518!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us