Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Thanks for turning to the Community for support, candbsteele.
I'd be glad to show you how to update your credit card info in QuickBooks Online. This can be done in the Billing & Subscription area of your account. Here's how:
1. Click the Gear icon in the top right corner.
2. Select Account and Settings.
3. Choose the Billing & Subscription tab to the left.
4. Click the pencil icon to update your card info in the Payment Method section at the top of the page.
5. Enter the new card details and select Save.
After completing these steps, your next subscription charge will be reflected on the new card. I recommend taking a look at the following link for even more info on updating your billing and subscription info in QuickBooks Online.
Please feel free to reach back out if you have any other questions. I'll be here to help.
You have clicked a link to a site outside of the QuickBooks or ProFile Communities. By clicking "Continue", you will leave the community and be taken to that site instead.