Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Hi there, hassan1.
Thanks for taking a moment to visit the Community. I'd be glad to show you how to customize a report to show monthly data:
1. Click the Reports tab in the left navigation menu.
2. Enter Profit and Loss or Balance Sheet in the search bar.
3. Select Custom in the Report period drop-down field.
4. Input the month you'd like to view in the date range boxes.
5. Enter any other customization you'd like to view, then click Run report.
The following article provides additional details about customizing reports in QuickBooks Online: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/run-reports/customize-your-reports-in-quickbooks-o....
I'm only a comment or post away if you have any other questions.
i want to see all months from January till September in one sheet , it’s one report like attached file
Thanks for getting back to me, hassan1.
This view can be achieved with following the steps above, then change the Display columns by field to say Months.
I'm attaching a short video below to show you how to get this done.
I'm here if you need assistance with anything else.