Learn how to email receipts in QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 19.0.
In QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 19.0, you can email PDF copies of receipts to your customers or vendors using Microsoft Outlook. Here’s how to do it.
How to email a receipt from a Customer Order
- Create a Customer Order, then when you’re done select Save & Email.
- If you see a prompt to allow Point of Sale permission to access your email, allow access.
- Enter the customers email address.
- If they’re a new customer, select the Add new customer checkbox and enter their info.
- Select Save and Send.
- Point of Sale will open your Microsoft Outlook account and attach the receipt, so you can review and edit the email address, subject line, and message.
- When you’re ready to email the receipt, select Send.