Duplicate Statement download or import.
- The last transaction download date flag is not set when using Express or Side-by-Side mode.
- Previously downloaded statements or transactions can be re-downloaded or imported if delete or ignore was used to remove excess transactions.
To prevent duplication of previously downloaded transactions and to set the last transaction date flag and delete the full statement using register (classic) mode view.
- Switch from Express to Register (Classic Mode).
- Go to the Bank Feeds Center (Banking > Bank Feeds > Bank Feeds Center).
- Select the statement from Items Received from Financial Institution section then click Delete.
- (Optional) After deleting the statement, try the download or import again to confirm success. At this point, you should only receive new transactions or a message: "There are no new transactions available. Please check again tomorrow."
- Follow step 1 to return to your preferred bank view preference.
If this solution does not resolve the issue, you can read discussions and post messages and questions relating to your issue on the Intuit QuickBooks Community site for free. You can contact an agent for additional guidance. Fees may apply.